Cakes available fresh to order, either raw or baked.
Flavours available: Fish, Chicken, Beef, Kangaroo – All with either Rice or Vegetable.
Frosting available: Potato or Cream Cheese
Prices vary depending on type (Dog / Cat), size and flavour.
Cake orders require a minimum of 5 days notice to make. If outside this time frame call us on 0408679190 to see if we have availability, an additional fee may be charged.
Due to the nature of the cakes, they cannot be posted and need to be delivered or collected from our kitchen in Welshpool.
Free delivery within 15km of Welshpool and Delivery may be possible outside the 15 Km’s of Welshpool for a small charge.
- All products are human grade with no preservatives, additives, salt, sugar or flour within them. All ingredients are from Australia
- Baked Cakes have gluten free organic kibble and are covered in potato frosting
- Raw Cakes are made purely from protein with cream cheese as frosting
- Baked Cakes last 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer
- Raw Cakes last 2 days in the fridge and up to 2 months in the freezer
- Both Baked and Raw Cakes can be personalised with either Pink, Blue, Green or Yellow frosting,
- An edible topper can be ordered to go on top of the Baked Cakes which can depict photos.
- All products are Gluten free and can be modified to suit dietary requirements
- The Cakes can be fed to Dogs, Cats, Lizards, Rats and Ferrets.
- Baked and Raw Cakes are pick up or delivery only
- All come in a box with a Birthday present for the birthday boy / girl
- Cake orders require a minimum of 5 days notice to make.
For baked cakes the choice of proteins are:
- Fish – can be Sardines, Salmon or Tuna
With either Rice or Vegetables
For raw cakes the choice of proteins are:
- Chicken Mince
- Chicken Hearts
- Chicken Liver
- Beef Mince
- Beef Liver
- Kangaroo Mince
With natural yoghurt as frosting
CAKE SIZES & SHAPES
Available in Round, Bone & Heart Shapes plus just numbers (1-9) in the following sizes:
4”– feeds 4 small dogs or 1 large dog
6”– feeds 6 small dogs or 2 large dogs
8”– feeds 8 small dogs or 4 large dogs
10”– feeds 10 small dogs or 8 large dogs
15″ – feeds 15 small dogs or 12 large dogs
Small Bone – equivalent to 8” round
Large Bone – equivalent to 10” round
Small Heart – equivalent to 8” round
Numbers 1 through 9 available – equivalent each to 8” round